Managing an Owners Corporation, (formerly known as a Body Corporate) is a specialised task.
It requires an extensive knowledge of several different legislative regimes, a high degree of organisational and problem-solving skills, not to mention a strong network of reliable and cost-effective service suppliers.
At Amity we have the experience and expertise to assist clients who are looking to establish a new Owners Corporation. We currently successfully manage a wide variety of different Owners Corporation structures, from townhouse developments to high-density multi-storey apartment buildings.
Whilst the day-to-day activities involved in the management of different properties vary considerably, our key goal is the same in every case: to work closely with our owners to protect their best interests and enhance their asset value whilst minimizing their exposure to risk.
Amity offers a large range of services including, (but not limited to):
- Owners Corporation management including finance, administration and supplier management
- Professional consulting tailored to meet the needs of each individual client
- Establishment of all owners corporation records
- Arranging insurance cover
- Preparation and issuing of Owners Corporation certificates
- Organising and conducting Annual General/Committee meetings
- Preparation of budget estimates and financial management
- Account management, e.g. reconciliation, tax compliance, BAS etc.
- Maintaining an Owners Corporation register
- Contracted and occasional property maintenance
- Postal ballots
- Ensuring legal compliance, e.g. OH&S and essential services
- Dispute resolution
- Debt collection
- Owner and committee liaison
After Hours Emergencies
Contact 1300 208 262 for after-hours urgent emergencies.
Please note that this number is to be used for emergencies only.
If the matter is not an Owners Corporation emergency, callers may be charged a call out or service fee